Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:04:30 -0400
Yes, for now the bad foam may just make the flash led inoperative,  as we
read this, however, you can almost hear that goopy tar melting it's way
through the prism layers.........got carried away........
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000