Re: [OM] OM2n Trivia Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2n Trivia Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:00:25 -0400
It was a flag decal that we (me and the boys in the refurbishing department)
put on new OM-1N, 2N and OM-10s to differentiate them from gray market
(which was a real problem back then).  I still have a small roll of those
flags somewhere.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,