Re: [OM] Ebay OM Seller

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay OM Seller
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:59:17 +0200
I "bought" a 85/2 case from this seller a long time ago. Paid for it
too. The case never showed up, although the seller could present a
postal reciept for shipping it, so I believe that he did send it and
that it was lost in mail.

Currently, I think he's trying to get the UK post office to start a
search for it and/or to accept responsability for the loss.
Meanwhile, I am out the money for the case + shipping - I sure am
glad that it is not the 21/3.5 that I bought....

So until I see further evidence, I think that he's OK, although his
dealings with the lost shipment has been belated: the auction ended
february 20 and he was paid shortly thereafter - however the issue
hasn't yet been resolved :(

--thomas

On Mon, 12 May 2003 13:50:10 +0800
"Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone notice the ff seller?Ebay item: Seller - Alan house123
>
> I have often seen wondering how he is able to close his selling
> bids at high prices. But now I wonder why it seems he is often
> relisting the items?
>
> Look at Zuiko 21mm f3.5 Super Wide-Angle Nr Mint(239) Item #
> 2928190478.
>
> I saw this item a few weeks ago I think.
>
> Does anyone know if the seller is ok?
>
> Titoy

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)