Re: [OM] P51 Visit

Subject: Re: [OM] P51 Visit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 06:26:06 +0100
Thanks Gary. I forgot to mention that the machine makes the most distinctive whining/whistling sound as it manoeuvres; the general opinion was that it was the gun ports or the muzzles that caused that. The Hawker Hunter had a similar sound, called the "Blue Note" which was evident above about 450kts.

Until July...

Chris