Re: [OM] Other fast tight grain film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Other fast tight grain film?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:12:51 -0400
You've got me worried, now. Please tell me that what is being expressed on
the link is that a 1 stop push on E200 doesn't equate to a full stop in
exposure compensation, but another push does.  I always understood that a
full stop doubles the ISO just like shutter speeds, but the f/ shows a full
stop by multiplying by ~1.4.  320 doubles to 640 for a full stop. Is E200
over rated at 200 and therefore reveals this when the suggested ISO for one
push is less than doubled? Or is it that various films are not linear in
their reaction to push processing?

-Mickey

The exposure compensation on the camera shows 400 as a full stop over 200.