Re: Re: [OM] Other fast tight grain film?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Other fast tight grain film?
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 13:10:47 +1000

> Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Nope. See
>
> At 22:01 07-05-03 -0400, Mickey Trageser wrote:
> >OK, now I'm confused. Wouldn't 200 pushed a stop be 400, and a
> second stop
> >take us to 800?

If you look at the documentation carefully Kodak refer to Push 1, Push 2 and
Push
3 "services" which relate to times in the first developer.  They *do not* say
that it
is a +1, +2 or +3 stop push for this emulsion.  Since all E6 films rated at the
standard ISO will have the same first development time, perhaps
these "services" referred to x stop pushes for some other E6 emulsion.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge