RE: [OM] Tamron SP 80-200 2.8 LD - fanged one!

Subject: RE: [OM] Tamron SP 80-200 2.8 LD - fanged one!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:08:48 +0100
Jez

OL/OM doesn't always help.  Some OL will foul the pin on the OM3/4.

Hold the mount with the red spot at 12 noon, looking at the OM bayonet.  You
want a mount with a screw at 4 o'clock, *not* at 3 o'clock.  Or you need to
fill the 3 o'clock screw head with araldite, plastic padding or some such.

Piers