Re: [OM] Oily Zuiko blades

Subject: Re: [OM] Oily Zuiko blades
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 09:26:43 -0400
Correction!  The 300/4.5 and the 400/6.3 do fit their cases nose
down.  Not enough coffee.  Those are the only two I sometimes keep
in their cases, so, duh, I didn't check them, and only remembered
immediately following the uh-oh second after I hit the "send"
button.  The others, though, do fit nose up.  I swear.  Believe
me.

Walt