re:OT: [OM] which metz flash ?

Subject: re:OT: [OM] which metz flash ?
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:36:46 +0100
Hi

I've got a Metz 45 CT-4 (known affectionately, I believe as the "wedding
special").   This has a GN of - surprisingly - 45 @100 ASA so is a stop or more
powerful than the T32 (someone else can do the maths).  - This by the way is
the same as the Metz 45 CL-4, just a bit older and has a bulb instead of an LED
for "flash-ready"

This has full TTL capabilities with the correct cable and adaptor (go to
http://www.metz.de/1_metz_2000/m_pages_english/main_index_e.php3?link=4&sub=1&linkname=mecablitz
 to see what adaptor / cable you'll need)

One of the pluses is that it has 5 auto settings

It has a "bounce-grip" style of mounting, the only downside being that you
can't mount it to the right (although you physically can) because you wont be
able to reach the camera's shutter button.

The head can swivel 360 degrees as well as 90 degrees upwards.

Mine cost me 110 UK

Sorry guys for the non-Oly enthusiasm  (...but I still use my T32 and BG2
except for when I'm photographing inside somewhere big)..

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee
only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use or disclose its
contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to
keep our network free from viruses although we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.