[OM] 2-13 screen available !

Subject: [OM] 2-13 screen available !
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:44:25 -0400
Attention all new folks with an OM1, OM2, OM3 or OM4.  (Yeah, I mean to include
all of the subletters too, like OM-2S, OM-2n, M-1, OM-4Ti.)

If you do much shooting in low light conditions, you want to buy a

2-13 or 2-4 screen.

It will fit any single digit body and allows you to focus more easily under low
light.  These "2 series" screens are intended for normal lenses.  In an OM2S,
OM3, or OM4, these are upgrades with no downside, in my opinion.

If you own an OM1 you should know that these "2 series" screens will throw off
you meter, producing underexposure.

If you own an OM-2 or OM-2n you should know that these "2 series" screens will
throw off you meter in manual mode, producing underexposure.  In Auto though,
the exposure will not be thrown off, as I recall.

www.zuiko.com

I'm not on commision but maybe I should ask.....

Lama