Re: [OM] Non-Hazy 65-200

Subject: Re: [OM] Non-Hazy 65-200
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:53:26 -0700
Hey guys .. I still have my 65-200mm for sale.   It is absolutely perfect !!
.. no dust, no dings, no marks, no haze.
It is not cheap, though.   However, it's condition is apparently not
acceptable to the group.

I can take it outside and leave it on the grass in the sun for a few days. I
can also turn on my sprinklers  to increase the humidity so that it will
haze up more rapidly.

If course, all that work will cost extra!!

Please contact me off list if interested.

Norm