[OM] Hazy 65-200

Subject: [OM] Hazy 65-200
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:49:43 -1000
Funny I won one 2 weeks ago on eBay and sent it back because of haze and
trapped dust.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3344&item=2922854
701&rd=1
Sounds like a constant problem with the 65-200, must be the way the
element lay in there.
Dan
--------
Hazy 65-200

I suggest to return it, I have seen three has this problem, one
uncleanable due to long storage in that condition, another one I clean
it and the haze came back again, the second time I even clean up the
whole tube which holding the elements but the haze also came back two
to three months later, after that I decided not to touch the Zuiko
65-200 again.

C.H.Ling