Re: [OM] Butterflies of Costa Rica

Subject: Re: [OM] Butterflies of Costa Rica
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:15:06 -0400
C.H.,

The only reason one stop darker is a problem is for focusing. To get good depth
of field, you need to use f/16 - f/32 anyway, so the 1.4x does not make the
exposure itself more challenging. The one stop down that 1.4x yields, also
gives you the commensurate increase in depth of field that you need anyway.

Matt

--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx