Re: [OM] RE: OEM BLACK CARRY STRAP

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OEM BLACK CARRY STRAP
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:51:54 -0400
The old style screw-base case is not  necessarily desirable.  If you drop
the camera (in the case, which is supposed to protect it) the large screw
knob sends all the forces into the camera body through the screw and often
makes the body "beyond repair".
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,