[OM] Painting cameras, CORRECTION

Subject: [OM] Painting cameras, CORRECTION
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:54:59 +0800
OOPS! I had the right site for information on painting your camera, but gave
credit to the wrong guy... my "neighbor", Steve Rosenbach, only wrote the
intro. The site belongs to the 'painter', Jim Blazik of Moab, Utah. According
to Steve
(who is an ex-OMer),Jim is happy to answer any questions you might have about
refinishing cameras. His e-mail is
jcblazik@xxxxxxxxx

With reddened face,
Rick in DC