Re: [OM] Re: List status? Now- Where have all the girls gone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: List status? Now- Where have all the girls gone?
From: "J & B Chapman" <betc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:31:40 -0700
I'm a girl reporting in - no problem with the "Bad Boy Behavior" - I've
always just lurked and learned much from the list.  I wish I had more to
contribute.  Have been mostly reacquainting myself with the Oly equipment
the past 2 years - of course, that meant buy, buy, buy.  I also do
watercolors from some of the photos - some actually look similar to the
photo at this point.  But it is all soooo much fun.  Betty Chapman.