[OM] Re: List status?

Subject: [OM] Re: List status?
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:05:32 +0100

When I was administering the list, it used to talk to me - seriously.

It would send me little messages all the time, sort of gossip. It would tell me who had just joined and who had pulled the plug.

These things 'mattered' to it a great deal, I could just tell.  Spooky huh?

I would even talk back to it sometimes, I mean, it just seemed rude not to.

If you don't believe me just ask Thomas, he'll tell you!

Giles

Perhaps it is best if we just let the list have its own life. It will let us know when the time is right.