Re: [OM] Light Seal question

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Seal question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:53:47 -0400
Lotsa people use the wrong batteries.  OM-2 / 2N was designed around the
silver oxide batteries, before lithium or alkaline batteries were made.

Regarding focus,  one list member once mentioned that he had focus problems
with an old OM-1.  He took out the pressure plate, bent the springs so there
was more of an arch to them, then re-installed it.  That solved his problem,
plate was not holding film at the proper plane.  I'm not saying this will
solve this problem, but things happen!
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,