Re: [OM] Light Seal question

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Seal question
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:21:39 -0500
I forgot about the battery issue.  That must be a common problem, huh John?

Also, what else could cause out-of-focus pictures but a focusing screen
mis-installation or a damaged body (assuming that the lens is OK)?  Can the
pressure plate get screwed up and allow the film to buckle?

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost