[OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:26:11 -0600
...I can not imagine why anyone would use the digest
unless...
How about try sharing an email address with two other people. Without
getting into it the digest makes for family harmony :>)

I use the digest because I get my email on about 5 different computers. I can read through the digest on any computer much easier than individual emails.

mike
who appreciates the efforts of those who (begrudgingly or not) help make
life on the digest tolerable

Me too!

Mark