[OM] i know what you did last semester... and new additions to the WE-02

Subject: [OM] i know what you did last semester... and new additions to the WE-02!
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:22:17 -0500
first of all, here are Simon Evans' and Roger Wesson's submission for the
WE-02.  if you have any exposure info, etc., I will be glad to add it.

also, I will slowly be putting up some of the work I have been doing in my
photography class this semester.  I had a final elective to fill for my
degree, and I thought that I could take photography for an easy kill -
WRONG!  I've been spending more time than I should behind the camera and in
the darkroom.... but I *have* been keeping up with thesis!

crappy scans are from the crappy scanner here at school.  hopefully when I
can afford it, I will get some nice commercial scans.

as always, all comments are welcome.

Bob

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-2002/OM-2002.htm

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/429/429.htm