Re: [OM] (OM) 135 macro lens hood repair.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) 135 macro lens hood repair.
From: BA <ande@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 20:25:46 -0700
I can't find brown rubber cement anywhere.  Not Goo nor Pliobond nor
any other brand.  I went researching and found it's "nitrile rubber"
adhesive, and had no luck finding it using that information either!
(I've haunted all my local hobby shops and hardware stores.)

Luckily I'm going to the UK in July, so I hope to find some there ...