Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3979

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3979
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:37:09 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim" <mp3support@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 06 April, 2003 11:20 AM
Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3979

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sfartist&;
> include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25&showpics=1&stab=0

Here's an interesting clip from the ebay listing:

"Original Olympus Rubber Lens Shade for 28mm 2.8 Zuiko. All metal
construction - Excellent ++. Add $6 for Insured Prioritiy Mail shipping."

An all metal rubber lens shade ...?

jh