[OM] Railroad photos with OM equipment

Subject: [OM] Railroad photos with OM equipment
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:41:21 -0500
For those interested in railroad photography, my brother has posted more
OM-created shots to his web site at:

http://www.dantroy.com/railroads/railroad%202/railroads2.html

I also have a stack of promotional material from the Roosevelt Paper Co.
called "Roosevelt Looks at Railroads" that features my brother's railroad
photography (all done wtih OM equipment, of course).  I'll send one to
anyone who wants one while supplies last - just send me your name and
address off-list.  The only problem with this 12-page brochure was a
printing registration problem on the front cover that makes the shot look a
little blurry.

To horn in on another thread, his favorite OM is the OM-3Ti.

Steve Troy