Re: [OM] [OT] Looking for AG Schnozz

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Looking for AG Schnozz
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:50:07 -0800 (PST)
> Is this the picture that you kept on your dashboard during the
> summer?  I=
>  thought you removed it.=0D

I did.  It went into a south window afterwords.  To this day,
only the yellow has faded.  The other dyes are fine.

> >The Photo Paper Pro is amazing stuff, but does eventually
> >outgas as it =
> uses a microceramic surface.=0D
>
> Sorry, I do not know what this means=0D

The Photo Paper Pro uses a type of surface that instantly
absorbs the ink.  Fine if kept behind glass or in archival
sheets.  Bad if exposed to the air.  Other comparison prints
that have been behind glass show no fading.

So far the Ilford Galerie Classic has exhibited zero fading in
worse possible conditions.  (ziptied to my deck).

AG-Schnozz