Re: [OM] So digital can do it all? (OT) - LOOOOOONG

Subject: Re: [OM] So digital can do it all? (OT) - LOOOOOONG
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:00:05 +0100
Marc Lawrence wrote:

Marc Lawrence [mailto:mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

...a long-winded, pro-digital discourse....and I'm
apologising. Only recently it has been pointed out
to me by a respected friend (a professional editor of
40 years experience [sigh]) that "you do go on, Marc".

Hey, don't apologise! It's always good to read opinions, lengthy or succinct, about photography and olympus. Please go on whenever you feel the urge - it's what the list is about, isn't it?

Roger