[OM] (FS) OM-4, Winder, Zuikos

Subject: [OM] (FS) OM-4, Winder, Zuikos
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:49:02 -0500
(Sorry about the last message, I was a bit too fast on the send button)

Hi Folks,

Time to do some house-cleaning, so I am putting a few items up for sale.
First, the fine print: 1) prices don't inlude shipping, and 2) money back
guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.

OM-4 - Excellent condition. Almost no brassing. Works perfectly. It really
is a fine camera. $275

Winder 2 - Very Good condition. There are some usage marks, but no abuse.
Works perfectly. $75

Zuiko 24mm f2.8 MC - Mint condition. Comes with matched metal hood, leather
case and caps. Nice lens. $175

Zuiko 35-70mm f3.6 - Bargain condition. This is the "user" of the bunch.
Some barrel wear, but it has fine scratches in the front element. Looks as
though someone wasn't too careful when cleaning it. Good news is that it
doesn't affect picture quality...it's one of my most used lenses over the
past couple of years. Still, its priced according to its condition. $100 and
that includes a matching leather case.

Zuiko 200mm f4 MC - Mint condition. Very nice lens with caps. $135

If interested, please contact me at the email below.

Thanks,

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx