[OM] (FS)Zuiko 50/1.2 for sale

Subject: [OM] (FS)Zuiko 50/1.2 for sale
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:20:17 -0500
 All this talk about the 50/1.2 standard lens reminds me that I have a
50/1.2 lens for sale. I recently bought a 50/2 and really can't afford to
keep both lenses. The 50/1.2 is an EX+ lens that I bought from KEH. I
really hate to part with it but this is one of those choices a Zuikoholic
must make sometimes under duress in order to maintain a state of marital
bliss. :-)Enough said, anyway, I am asking $275.00 for it.
                                                                Frank