Re: [OM] My hunt for long, fast glass

Subject: Re: [OM] My hunt for long, fast glass
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:00:56 +0200
I think that it only really works with longer focal lengths at full
aperture; with the iS3000 the instructions are to only use it with the zoom
set to 180mm, as shorter focal lengths can lead to vignetting. It probably
works with a 135/2.8, but a better match would be the 200mm f4.

Roger Key

Titow wrote:

Wait, as I recall list members discussed that the B 300 does lead to light
loss somehow.