[OM] Houston Camera Show and WTB

Subject: [OM] Houston Camera Show and WTB
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:21:42 EST
Dear Fellow Zuikoheads, I just got back from the Houston Camera Show and must
report that it was a successful one for me where I sent 4 bodies and a number
lenses to live with new homes along with three Halliburton & one Promaster
case.  The interesting part of this show as opposed to last couple of shows
was there were actually a couple of other exhibitors who had some Olympus
equipment.  None of it was as good or as unusual as mine however there was
some nonetheless.  For any that would have an interest in an OM 2S body,
Brad's Camera had one in nice shape at $195 and it was offered at $165.
Interested parties need to do a Google search and track this guy down. Sorry
I can't do any better than that.  My prize for the show was a dealer who came
up in the last 10 or fifteen minutes and offered me a new mint Olympus Sales
Information File and a 4 TTL connector.  We worked out a deal and the OSIF is
a fantastic dealer information binder that I've not seen before.  Neat
reference.

Now the WTB.  Lens hood for the Tamron 24-48mm zoom and 6V Power Pack for the
modeling lamps on the Macro flash units.  TIA, Bill Barber