Re: [OM] Sigma 3.5/14

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma 3.5/14
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:41:14 +0100

Christoph Berndt schrieb:

Do you mean that it brokes mechanical,

yepp

Yeah, i think i want this effect,

fine then

Oh, you know Koester, no the Sigma is not from there, but a private seller.

I'm in Herford, and every now and then I go to Muenster to meet members of de.rec.fotografie there to have a foto - stroll, a beer and a nice chat :)

So - if you buy it maybe next time in Muenster I may have a look at it? :)

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,