Re: [OM] OT Netscape

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Netscape
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:24:30 +0000
Good job it was tounge in cheek as I was just about to flame you :-) I haven't tried Netscape since 4.75 as I've used Mozilla ever since. Its lovely.

All the best,
Gareth.

Tom Scales wrote:

I hope everyone realizes I said that 'tongue in cheek'.

Anyway, just bring up IE. Go to File, Import Export. Choose Import favorites
and choose Netscape.  IE is smart enough to import them.

Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>