Re: [OM] FS list

Subject: Re: [OM] FS list
From: Svein Skjøtskift <svein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 00:38:57 +0100
John,
OT: You can of course import your netscape bookmarks into IE 6, through the File/import & export command. If your choice of an "inferior" browser has something to do with not beeing able to keep up with the mhz & mb race, why not try this one: www.opera.com , the "Opera" browser, version 7.03. It is fairly lightweight (12,6 mb) compared to the massive IE6 and fast. It also has a very interesting e-mail client embedded. It imports your old bookmarks as well. You can even get a Netscape 4.5 skin for it!

...and it's Norwegian, - if you're into divergence.

Svein, Norway