Re: Re: Re: Re: [OM] [OT] Shutterbug "discovery"

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OM] [OT] Shutterbug "discovery"
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:42:14 +1100

> Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> As I stated, I'm for progress in the area, only I feel it's bound to
> lead
> to un-education of the public photographically speaking (already has
> from
> what I can see).

You should check the questions asked in some of the fora (?) on photo.net, I
think
the "un-education" process is well down the track already.  The people who post
the questions on photo.net are just the tip of the iceberg, the ones who
actually
thought enough about something to ask a question, as for the rest...

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge