RE: [OM] Photos of Turkey

Subject: RE: [OM] Photos of Turkey
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:50:43 +1100
Superb photographs, Chris. It's a country I always wanted to visit ever since
my wife and I spent a forced few weeks in Salonika waiting for the car to be
repaired after a prang (and in 1960 car repairs in northern Greece were an
interesting experience). A lot of travellers were coming from Israel via Turkey
and staying over in the Youth Hostel. Their stories of Turkey and Israel were
fascinating at the time and your shots bring all the memories back.

John.