Re: [OM] M. 15V Ni-Cd Charger 1

Subject: Re: [OM] M. 15V Ni-Cd Charger 1
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:19:19 +0100
Charger has only the following two pins connected:

    +   -   .

    .   .   .

        | (red stripe)

NB: The view is of the battery contacts as seen from above (not those
of the charger, they are of course in reverse).

When you want to check the voltage you should use the terminals as
follows:

    +   .   .

    -   .   .

        | (red stripe)

You should apply not more than about 30-35 mA at a voltage which is at
least 20 Volt.

Good luck, Frank

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.