Re: [OM] Four Thirds system size/weight

Subject: Re: [OM] Four Thirds system size/weight
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:20:21 -0500
That seems to sum up what I've learned about it since posting earlier. It
doesn't seem terribly useful, except for maybe syncing a palmtop or cell
phone with a desktop computer. We just got four new G4s in at the newspaper
office that have the blue tooth thing going on, and now I truly can't see
why it's a selling point.

The wi-fi networking, OTOH, is a great thing... I can even get network
service 4 blocks from school while I wait for my train at the station. Now
_that_ is good technology. I should probably keep more abreast of this stuff
as I'm only a matter of months away from getting my EE degree. Is anyone out
there still hiring analog circuit designers (with background in RF, DSP,
microcontrollers, C++, & digital design)? Hmm... I guess I could always
start selling overpriced audio widgets to hifi'ers and musicians. ;)

Oh well, back to reality (and final exams)

Mike