Re: [OM] Wanted: focusing rail and 38mm macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: focusing rail and 38mm macro
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:21:03 -0500
Absolutely not the same thing.  The macro focusing rail, as I
said, is a great piece of gear.  I use my regularly for macro
photography.

The "Adorama Podmatic Monopod," a/k/a useless piece of crap, as
the name implies, is a monopod.  They advertise it extensively,
quoting some nonsense about how great it is from Herbert Keppler
of Popular Photography shame.  I bought one.  I wasted no time in
sending the *&$^(@* right back for a refund.  They claim it is
based on a no-longer-made Linhof monopod.  Linhof should sue.

Walt