[OM] OT Car Theft

Subject: [OM] OT Car Theft
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:15:30 EST
John, my sympathies.  That recently happened to my Ford Ranger.  Cost to
remove lock, straighten door panel, repaint, restripe, send new lock out for
coding, installation, etc., was over $640 U.S.  Of course my insurance went
up, so now I get to pay for it again and again.

I'm glad I didn't see the punk doing it.

Truck has an alarm now.  Another $250.  So far, the little red led flashing
on the dash seems to be discouraging them.

Rich

P.S.  Yes, have a pint.  I'll have a schooner for ya.