Re: [OM] Oly parts

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly parts
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 19:29:26 -0500
Are there not some folks that live reasonably close to this guy that
could drive by and see just what kind of space would be needed to store
this stuff? I am having a real problem getting a sense of volume
required to house(and ship) all this stuff. I just bought a front
element for a 180/2.8 off this guy, and he seems a reasonable guy that
just did not know what he was getting into when he bought all this
stuff. He has been selling some of this stuff piecemeal, but I think he
has decided to give up, and just get rid of it in one big auction.
 Did anyone who got the list see the front element for a 85-250 that I
need? And what about one for 85/s? And what about a front lens barrel
for 500/f8 reflex?
John

Tom Scales wrote:
Lots snipped: