Re: [OM] Oly parts

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly parts
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:07:29 -0500
If sent back to Olympus Japan, they would put them in the crusher.  They'd
never use them.  The philosophy is, move on, buy new product, don't fix
something old.  Clint and I (and others) heartily disagree.

(BTW, I cherry picked what I wanted from that list about a month ago,
anyway, and even after that, there were 278 OM-1 black battery caps left
((or so I was told)).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,