Re: [OM] [OT] Peugeot,Audi, BMW etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Peugeot,Audi, BMW etc.
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:17:33 -0800
Some of the early Fathead Harley-Davidsons would burst into flames for what was apparently a variety of reasons. When they were introduced a couple of years ago there were several instances of people coming home from a ride, parking in their garage and then finding that their bike had caught on fire shortly after being parked. I also heard of several of them catching on fire while being ridden. Whatever the problems were, they seem to have addressed them, but it didn't look good at first.

-Rob (still riding an Evolution-era H-D and not likely to ever buy a Fathead)