Re: [OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:10:25 +0100
I have a blacknose and a silvernose, and both appear to have the same
coating. I too thought that the 75-150 only came in an SC version, unlike
its brother the 85-250.

Roger Key

                      NSURIT@xxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                  To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      owner-olympus@Zuik        cc:

                      o.sls.bc.ca               Subject:  Re: [OM] FS:  Great
Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.

                      05-03-03 17:40

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

In a message dated 3/5/03 10:36:48 AM Central Standard Time,