Re: [OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Great Olympus/Zuiko stuff for sale.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:39:23 -0500
My parts lists show a type 1 and 2 for the 75-150, but they are both  "C"
versions (indicating single coating and both types have the same front
element part number. I think all 75-150s are SC.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000