Re: [OM] My website

Subject: Re: [OM] My website
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:54:17 +0800
Well.. I'm not permanently in Taiwan; and generally my interests are split between computers, cryptography, photography, and guns. Since I am STILL a US Citizen, the gun laws over there greatly effect me here, when I return... are the guns I own even still legal??

That said... I'm a bit upset, I can't find any Fuji GW670III's here, not even the GW690III's.

Now you want to talk about THE camera to have? How about you put a digital back on one of those!!

I would love for them to make a digital back for our OM's. I agree, I wouldn't mind switching, but I haven't found anything that replaces my OM..

Albert