[OM] Olympus repair in the SF area?

Subject: [OM] Olympus repair in the SF area?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:00:26 +0100
Zuikettes and Zuiks,

I have 2 OM bodies, which need to see the doctor for some minor
injuries. Relax, everyone, I am confident that they will survive just
finem if they get into competent hands....

Unfortunately "competent hands" is the problem around where I am
(Paris), and the hands I know to be competent belong to Clint, John
and Alex in - respectively - Texas, New Jersey and Georgia.

Since I am going to San Francisco / The Bay Area in the middle of
this month, I was wondering if anyone know of any skilled OM-doctors
in that region? Someone that I should feel comfortable trusting the
bodies to?

Thanks for all advice

--thomas