Re: [OM] some news about the 4/3...

Subject: Re: [OM] some news about the 4/3...
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:37:10 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 6:24 PM
Subject: [OM] some news about the 4/3...

> Hi all,
> I've just found some news about our "dream camera" by a UK journalist on:
> http://www.dp-now.com/archives/000020.html

Wow, is it just me or does the body look much smaller in these photos than
Olympus' photos made it seem? Of course size isn't the only factor. There's
a lot to be said for the weight and the "feel" of the body (such as how well
it fits in your hands, how the weight balances, etc). I'm excited to finally
see this coming out but I'm holding off on forming a final opinion until I
know more about the system. Big issues for me would be the size/weight/feel
issue I've mentioned as well as resolution, quality, connection types,
software support, etc. Most of these questions are still unanswered at this
time. I'd also like to get a sense for what the support for this system will
be. Something I'm thinking would be very cool would be if Tamron were to
make an adaptall mount for the system. Support for the system is very
important to me (both in having 3rd party options as well as not being stuck
with a dead system).

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/