Re: [OM] Is it an OM adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it an OM adapter?
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:44:53 +0100
But I know what happens now here - in Poland (with 200nemployment.. :)
IF someone buys a camera, let it be a EOS 300 or Pentax autofocus,
first thing he does is to buy a M42 adapter to use MF lenses.
Even if this mean he will need to make a stopdown metering, manual focus
and so on.. :)

But... they can't afford a digital SLR, right? If they can, the should be
able to afford some new lenses ;-)

I have seen a F5 with crappy Sigma 28-300 zoom. I have seen a EOS 1n with
Helios 44m 2/50 - a Zenit standard lens, flarey and not especially good.
People want to have a big name, top of the line camera. Even if they
don't have money left for decent glass - even Canon 1.8/50 MarkI in
second case. Ehh.. Even I would love to have a 4Ti. But I need 2/35
more :)

                                St.
               (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, ?liMC)
                   http://www.familyofman2.com