[OM] (OM)(OT) Cheap Trix - pocket 'tripod'

Subject: [OM] (OM)(OT) Cheap Trix - pocket 'tripod'
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:39:28 +0800
Needing a really compact, portable and pocketable camera
steadying device that was instantly removeable, I bought
a 6' long, 3/8" wide nylon small dog leash at WalMart for
$3.47. Cut off the snap portion of the swivel fastener
(left the ring on for weight). Now, I slip my left hand
through the loop bring the camera to eye level, step on
the now dangling strap and firm things up. Works great
with my lightweight OM-1's and Bessa L... and you can have
your choice of colors!