Re: [OM] Anybody looking for BIG/FAST Tamron glass?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody looking for BIG/FAST Tamron glass?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:33:02 -0500
WELL, P-U-L-E-E-E-E-Z-E!  Do you *$@^!+* mind?!  Some of us are
lurking, and here you go blabbing to the entire universe!  I mean,
like, you've already got these, and I'm short one.  Gimmie a break
here!  :-)

With all the stuff I sometimes haul around, I think there's just
enough room in the SUV to squeeze the 400/4 in between the 300/2.8
and my bazooka, so I may be sniping.

Walt